Tax Forms Prepared
Our comprehensive services include all tax and regulatory requirements.
For Individuals and Businesses
- 1099 reporting for real estate, certain amounts of precious metals and on january 1, 2012, all tangible property in excess of $600.00
- Form 8824 is used to report the completed like-kind exchanges.
- Form 4562 is used to report annual depreciation expense.
- Schedule M-1 is used to report differences between book income and like-kind exchanges.
- Circular 230 requires disclosure of tax reporting positions which may be subject to interpretation by tax authorities.
- Tax Opinion protects clients from IRS challenge, penalties and interest thereon.
Additional Requirements for Businesses Only
- Schedule M-3 is used to specifically identify differences between book income and taxable income, such as like-kind exchanges.
- Schedule UTP is used specifically identify tax positions that are aggressive or have a 50% or less chance being sustained if contested, such as poorly planned exchanges.
- FASB FIN 48 specifically identifies on financial statements those tax positions that are aggressive or have a 50% or less chance of being sustained.
- Sarbanes Oxley for the proper reporting of depreciation.
- Fixed Assets. We provide Fixed Assets services as part of our repetitive equipment exchanges.